This paper is an extended version of the paper “An Authentication Framework for Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast Based on Online/Offline Identity-Based Signature”, presented at the Eight International Conference on P2P, Parallel, Grid, Cloud and Internet Computing (3PGCIC-2013), Compiegne, France, October 2013. The paper has been fully revised so that the current version contains more precise description of the framework, more detailed security and performance analysis, and further elaboration on the ADS-B system and its security.
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Baek, J., Byon, Y.-j., Hableel, E. and Al-Qutayri, M. (2014), Making air traffic surveillance more reliable: a new authentication framework for automatic dependent surveillance-broadcast (ADS-B) based on online/offline identity-based signature. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.1021
The authors of this article do not have direct financial relationship with any commercial entities mentioned in the paper.
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!