Merkle tree-based wormhole attack avoidance mechanism in low power and lossy network based networks
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 1292–1309, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Merkle tree-based wormhole attack avoidance mechanism in low power and lossy network based networks, Security Comm. Networks, 7, 1292–1309. doi: 10.1002/sec.1023, , , and (
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2013
- MSIP (Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning), Korea. Grant Number: NIPA-2014-H0401-14-1005
- IT/SW Creative research program. Grant Number: NIPA-2013-H0502-13-1045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!