Special Issue Paper
Modeling, conflict detection, and verification of a new virtualization role-based access control framework
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Luo, Y., Xia, C., Lv, L., Wei, Z. and Li, Y. (2014), Modeling, conflict detection, and verification of a new virtualization role-based access control framework. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.1025
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2013
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61170295
- Co-Funding Project of Beijing Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: JD100060630
- Project of National Ministry. Grant Number: A2120110006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!