Special Issue Paper
AutoMal: automatic clustering and signature generation for malwares based on the network flow
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Hao, S., Wang, W., Lu, H. and Ren, P. (2014), AutoMal: automatic clustering and signature generation for malwares based on the network flow. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.1029
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!