DMAM: distributed mobility and authentication mechanism in next generation networks
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 845–863, 25 March 2015
How to Cite
2015), DMAM: distributed mobility and authentication mechanism in next generation networks, Security Comm. Networks, 8, 845–863, doi: 10.1002/sec.1041, and (
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!