Reversible data embedding for vector quantization compressed images using search-order coding and index parity matching
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Qin, C., Chang, C.-C., Horng, G., Huang, Y.-H. and Chen, Y.-C. (2014), Reversible data embedding for vector quantization compressed images using search-order coding and index parity matching. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.1046
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61303203
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai, China. Grant Number: 13ZR1428400
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 14YZ087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!