Special Issue Paper
Introducing touchstroke: keystroke-based authentication system for smartphones
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 542–554, April 2016
How to Cite
2016) Introducing touchstroke: keystroke-based authentication system for smartphones. Security Comm. Networks, 9: 542–554. doi: 10.1002/sec.1061., , , and (
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2016
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!