Duth: a user-friendly dual-factor authentication for Android smartphone devices
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 1213–1222, 10 May 2015
How to Cite
2015), Duth: a user-friendly dual-factor authentication for Android smartphone devices. Security Comm. Networks, 8: 1213–1222. doi: 10.1002/sec.1075., , and (
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!