Achieving non-transferability in credential systems using hidden biometrics
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 195–206, February 2011
How to Cite
Adams, C. (2011), Achieving non-transferability in credential systems using hidden biometrics. Security Comm. Networks, 4: 195–206. doi: 10.1002/sec.136
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!