Special Issue Paper
malnets: large-scale malicious networks via compromised wireless access points
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Special Issue on Security in Mobile Wireless Networks
Volume 3, Issue 2-3, pages 102–113, March - June 2010
How to Cite
Traynor, P., Butler, K., Enck, W., McDaniel, P. and Borders, K. (2010), malnets: large-scale malicious networks via compromised wireless access points. Security Comm. Networks, 3: 102–113. doi: 10.1002/sec.149
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!