Special Issue Paper
Secure reputation monitoring system—a novel connected dominating set-based framework for WSNs
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Trusted Computing and Communications
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 95–108, January 2011
How to Cite
Srinivasan, A., Li, F. and Wu, J. (2011), Secure reputation monitoring system—a novel connected dominating set-based framework for WSNs. Security Comm. Networks, 4: 95–108. doi: 10.1002/sec.160
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Bloomsburg University Research and Disciplinary Grant. Grant Number: 1012030405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!