Special Issue Paper
A new biometric identity based encryption scheme secure against DoS attacks
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Trusted Computing and Communications
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 23–32, January 2011
How to Cite
Sarier, N. D. (2011), A new biometric identity based encryption scheme secure against DoS attacks. Security Comm. Networks, 4: 23–32. doi: 10.1002/sec.162
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!