Special Issue Paper
FineTrust: a fine-grained trust model for peer-to-peer networks
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Trusted Computing and Communications
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 61–69, January 2011
How to Cite
Ren, Y., Li, M. and Sakurai, K. (2011), FineTrust: a fine-grained trust model for peer-to-peer networks. Security Comm. Networks, 4: 61–69. doi: 10.1002/sec.165
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60673046, 90715037
- National 973 Plan. Grant Number: 2007CB714205
- University Doctor Subject Fund of Education Ministry of China. Grant Number: 200801410028
- Natural Science Foundation Project of Chongqing, CSTC. Grant Number: 2007BA2024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!