A previous version of this paper has appeared at SecureComm 2008.
Special Issue Paper
Attacking the kad network—real world evaluation and high fidelity simulation using DVN†
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Wang, P., Tyra, J., Chan-Tin, E., Malchow, T., Kune, D. F., Hopper, N. and Kim, Y. (2009), Attacking the kad network—real world evaluation and high fidelity simulation using DVN. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.172
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
- NSF. Grant Number: CNS-0716025
- KISA (Korea Information Security Agency)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!