Special Issue Paper
Architecture and performance evaluation of a hybrid intrusion detection system for IP telephony
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 1539–1555, December 2013
How to Cite
Barry, B. I. A. and Chan, H. A. (2013), Architecture and performance evaluation of a hybrid intrusion detection system for IP telephony. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1539–1555. doi: 10.1002/sec.174
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!