Special Issue Paper
End-to-end protocol to secure ad hoc networks against wormhole attacks
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Copyright John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Special Issue on Security challenges in emerging and next-generation wireless communication networks
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 994–1002, September 2011
How to Cite
Khurana, S. and Gupta, N. (2011), End-to-end protocol to secure ad hoc networks against wormhole attacks. Security Comm. Networks, 4: 994–1002. doi: 10.1002/sec.272
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!