This is the extended version of the authors' paper entitled Hiding Data in OFDM Symbols of IEEE 802.11 Networks presented at Second International Workshop on Network Steganography (IWNS 2010) co-located with The 2010 International Conference on Multimedia Information Networking and Security (MINES 2010), Nanjing, China, 4–6 November, 2010.
Special Issue Paper
Steganography in IEEE 802.11 OFDM symbols†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Szczypiorski, K. and Mazurczyk, W. (2011), Steganography in IEEE 802.11 OFDM symbols. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.306
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!