This is the extended version of the authors' paper entitled Hiding Data in OFDM Symbols of IEEE 802.11 Networks presented at Second International Workshop on Network Steganography (IWNS 2010) co-located with The 2010 International Conference on Multimedia Information Networking and Security (MINES 2010), Nanjing, China, 4–6 November, 2010.
Special Issue Paper
Steganography in IEEE 802.11 OFDM symbols†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Szczypiorski, K. and Mazurczyk, W. (2011), Steganography in IEEE 802.11 OFDM symbols. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.306
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!