Special Issue Paper
A proposed security scheme against Denial of Service attacks in cluster-based wireless sensor networks
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2542–2554, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), A proposed security scheme against Denial of Service attacks in cluster-based wireless sensor networks, Security Comm. Networks, 7, 2542–2554, doi: 10.1002/sec.373, , , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
- the Excellent Master Research Funds for the Hohai University. Grant Number: XZX/09B011-02
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010B22814, 2010B22914, 2010B24414
- the research fund of Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Power Transmission and Distribution Equipment Technology. Grant Number: 2010JSSPD04
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 21220002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!