Text split-based steganography in OOXML format documents for covert communication
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 957–968, September 2012
How to Cite
Fu, Z., Sun, X., Liu, Y. and Li, B. (2012), Text split-based steganography in OOXML format documents for covert communication. Security Comm. Networks, 5: 957–968. doi: 10.1002/sec.378
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!