Special Issue Paper
Identity management-based social trust model for mediating information sharing and privacy enhancement
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Defending Against Insider Threats and Internal Data Leakage
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 887–897, August 2012
How to Cite
Kim, M., Seo, J., Noh, S. and Han, S. (2012), Identity management-based social trust model for mediating information sharing and privacy enhancement. Security Comm. Networks, 5: 887–897. doi: 10.1002/sec.379
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
- NIPA (National IT Industry Promotion Agency). Grant Number: 2009-C1090-0902-0035
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government. Grant Number: 2009-0076290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!