Special Issue Paper
An RFID system yoking-proof protocol conforming to EPCglobal C1G2 standards
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2527–2541, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), An RFID system yoking-proof protocol conforming to EPCglobal C1G2 standards, Security Comm. Networks, 7, 2527–2541, doi: 10.1002/sec.383, and (
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!