Special Issue Paper
The digital forensics of GPS path records and the discovery of previous Facebook IDs on a Pocket PC PDA
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2627–2636, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), The digital forensics of GPS path records and the discovery of previous Facebook IDs on a Pocket PC PDA, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 2627–2636, doi: 10.1002/sec.385(
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!