Special Issue Paper
Virtual flow-net for accountability and forensics of computer and network systems
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2509–2526, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Virtual flow-net for accountability and forensics of computer and network systems, Security Comm. Networks, 7, 2509–2526, doi: 10.1002/sec.407, , and (
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2011
- US National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: CNS-0737325, CNS-0716211, CCF-0829827, CNS-1059265
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!