Special Issue Paper
Non-linearity cannot help RFID resist full-disclosure attacks and terrorist fraud attacks
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 1490–1495, December 2013
How to Cite
Chien, H.-Y., Yang, C.-S. and Hou, H.-P. (2013), Non-linearity cannot help RFID resist full-disclosure attacks and terrorist fraud attacks. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 1490–1495. doi: 10.1002/sec.410
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!