Public key encryption supporting plaintext equality test and user-specified authorization
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 1351–1362, December 2012
How to Cite
Tang, Q. (2012), Public key encryption supporting plaintext equality test and user-specified authorization. Security Comm. Networks, 5: 1351–1362. doi: 10.1002/sec.418
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!