This paper was written when Liang Gu was a PhD student in Peking University. The revision was carried out when he became a postdoctoral associate in Yale University in 2011.
Special Issue Paper
Context-aware usage control for web of things
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 2696–2712, December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Context-aware usage control for web of things, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 2696–2712, doi: 10.1002/sec.424, , , and (
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!