SVM-based anti-forensic method for spread-spectrum fingerprinting
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 16, pages 2624–2634, 10 November 2015
How to Cite
2015) SVM-based anti-forensic method for spread-spectrum fingerprinting. Security Comm. Networks, 8: 2624–2634. doi: 10.1002/sec.503., , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2015
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60873226, 60803112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!