Please ensure that you use the most up-to-date class file, available from the SEC home page at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/114299116/home.
Efficient privacy-preserving authentication protocol for vehicular communications with trustworthy
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 1441–1451, December 2012
How to Cite
Xiong, H., Chen, Z. and Li, F. (2012), Efficient privacy-preserving authentication protocol for vehicular communications with trustworthy. Security Comm. Networks, 5: 1441–1451. doi: 10.1002/sec.515
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61003230
- Chongqing Key Lab of Computer Network and Communication Technology. Grant Number: CY-CNCL-2010-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!