Mobility and security in a real VANET deployed in a heterogeneous networks
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 208–219, February 2016
How to Cite
2016) Mobility and security in a real VANET deployed in a heterogeneous networks. Security Comm. Networks, 9: 208–219. doi: 10.1002/sec.518., , , and (
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2016
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
- Excellence Research Group Program of the FundaciÃ³n SÃ©neca. Grant Number: 04552/GERM/06
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: SEISCIENTOS TIN2008-06441-C02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!