QoS2: a framework for integrating quality of security with quality of service
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 5, Issue 12, pages 1462–1470, December 2012
How to Cite
Taleb, T. and Hadjadj-Aoul, Y. (2012), QoS2: a framework for integrating quality of security with quality of service. Security Comm. Networks, 5: 1462–1470. doi: 10.1002/sec.523
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!