What you see predicts what you get—lightweight agent-based malware detection
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 33–48, January 2013
How to Cite
Wang, W., Murynets, I., Bickford, J., Wart, C. V. and Xu, G. (2013), What you see predicts what you get—lightweight agent-based malware detection. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 33–48. doi: 10.1002/sec.528
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!