Efficient and strongly unforgeable identity-based signature scheme from lattices in the standard model
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 69–77, January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Hu, Y., Zhang, X. and Li, F. (2013), Efficient and strongly unforgeable identity-based signature scheme from lattices in the standard model. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 69–77. doi: 10.1002/sec.531
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61100229, 61173151, 60803149, 60970119
- National Basic Research Program (973 Program) of China. Grant Number: 2007CB311201
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: K50510700005
- Network and Data Security Key Laboratory of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: DF0305107001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!