Modeling and security analysis of enterprise network using attack–defense stochastic game Petri nets
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 89–99, January 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Li, J., Meng, K., Lin, C. and Cheng, X. (2013), Modeling and security analysis of enterprise network using attack–defense stochastic game Petri nets. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 89–99. doi: 10.1002/sec.535
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60803123, 61173008, 60933005, 60873193
- Projects of Development Plan of the State High Technology Research. Grant Number: 2010AA012502
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!