A security-enhanced key agreement protocol based on chaotic maps
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 108–114, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, T.-H., Wang, B.-J., Tu, T.-Y. and Wang, C.-H. (2013), A security-enhanced key agreement protocol based on chaotic maps. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 108–114. doi: 10.1002/sec.537
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 99-2221-E-415-008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!