A preliminary version of this paper has appeared in the Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), April 2009.
Blind detection of spread spectrum flow watermarks†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 257–274, March 2013
How to Cite
Jia, W., Tso, F. P., Ling, Z., Fu, X., Xuan, D. and Yu, W. (2013), Blind detection of spread spectrum flow watermarks. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 257–274. doi: 10.1002/sec.540
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- SAR Hong Kong RGC Competitive Earmarked Research Grant (CERG). Grant Number: 114908
- CityU Applied R & D Funding (ARD). Grant Number: 9678002
- US National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: 0943479, 0907964, CNS-1117175
- Army Research Office (ARO). Grant Number: AMSRD-ACC-R50521-CI
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!