Special Issue Paper
A secure many-to-many routing protocol for wireless sensor and actuator networks
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 88–98, January 2014
How to Cite
Nguyen, S. T., Cayirci, E. and Rong, C. (2014), A secure many-to-many routing protocol for wireless sensor and actuator networks. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 88–98. doi: 10.1002/sec.548
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!