Special Issue Paper
On robust key agreement based on public key authentication
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 77–87, January 2014
How to Cite
Hao, F. (2014), On robust key agreement based on public key authentication. Security Comm. Networks, 7: 77–87. doi: 10.1002/sec.550
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- 2Cryptography: Theory and Practice (3rd edn). Chapman & Hall/CRC: New York, 2006..
- 3A key recovery attack on discrete log-based schemes using a prime order subgroup. Crypto '97, LNCS 1295, 1997; 249–263., .
- 4Handbook of Applied Cryptography. CRC Press: New York, 1996., , .
- 5Security Engineering: a Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems (2nd edn). Wiley: New York, 2008..
- 6Strong password-only authenticated key exchange. ACM Computer Communication Review 1996; 26(5):5–26..
- 7Encrypted key exchange: password-based protocols secure against dictionary attacks. Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Research in Security and Privacy, May 1992., .
- 8Password authenticated key exchange by juggling. The 16th International Workshop on Security Protocols, SPW'08, Cambridge, UK, May 2008., .
- 9HMQV: a high-performance secure Diffie–Hellman protocol. Advances in Cryptology—CRYPTO 2005, LNCS 3621, 2005; 546–566. A longer version available at: http://eprint.iacr.org/2005/176.pdf ..
- 10Security analysis of KEA authenticated key exchange protocol. PKC'06, LNCS 3958, 2006; 378–394., .
- 11Analysis of key-exchange protocols and their use for building secure channels. Eurocrypt'01, 2001;453–474., .
- 12Stronger security of authenticated key exchange. Provable Security, LNCS 4784 2007; 1–16., , .
- 14Robustness principles for public key protocols. Crypto'95, LNCS 963, 1995; 236–247., .
- 15Authentication and authenticated key exchanges. Designs, Codes and Cryptography 1992:107–125., , .
- 16Session-state reveal is stronger than ephemeral key reveal: attacking the NAXOS authenticated key exchange protocol. ACNS'09, LNCS 5536, 2009; 20–33..
- 17Comparing SessionStateReveal and EphemeralKeyReveal for Diffie–Hellman protocols. The Provable Security Conference, ProvSec'09, LNCS, Nov 2009..
- 18On the importance of public-key validation in the MQV and HMQV key agreement protocols. INDOCRYPT'06, LNCS 4329, 2006; 133–147., .
- 19Comparing the pre- and post-specified peer models for key agreement. Information Security and Privacy, LNCS 2008; 5107:53–68., .
- 20HMQV in IEEE P1363. Submission to the IEEE P1363 Standardization Working Group, 7 July, 2006. Available at: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/1363/P1363-Reaffirm/submissions/krawczyk-hmqv-spec.pdf.
- 21IEEE P1363 Standard Specifications for Public-Key Cryptography. Available at: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/1363/index.html.
- 23Security for Mobility. The Institution of Electrical Engineers: London, 2004..
- 24Efficient signature generation by smart cards. Journal of Cryptology 1991; 4(3):161–174..
- 25An unknown key-sharing attack on the MQV key agreement protocol. ACM Transactions on Information and System Security 2001; 4(3):275–288..
- 26Variations of Diffie–Hellman problem. Proceeding of Information and Communication Security, LNCS 2836, 2003; 301–312., , .
- 27Protocols for authentication and key establishment. Springer-Verlag: Berlin, 2003., .
- 28How to play any mental game or a completeness theorem for protocols with honest majority. Proceedings of the nineteenth annual ACM Conference on Theory of Computing, 1987; 218–229., , .
- 29A modular approach to the design and analysis of authentication and key exchange protocols. Proceedings of the thirtieth annual ACM symposium on Theory of Computing, 1998; 419–428., , .