Directional spread-spectrum modulation signal for physical layer security communication applications
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 182–193, February 2013
How to Cite
Hong, T., Song, M.-z. and Liu, Y. (2013), Directional spread-spectrum modulation signal for physical layer security communication applications. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 182–193. doi: 10.1002/sec.554
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Aeronautic Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20095152026
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2009367
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!