Part of this paper was presented on the Sixth International ICST Conference on Communications and Networking in China, Harbin, China, August 2011.
SPECIAL ISSUE PAPER
Protocol Derivation System for the Needham–Schroeder family†
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Ma, J. and Yang, C. (2012), Protocol Derivation System for the Needham–Schroeder family. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.565
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Major National S&T Program. Grant Number: 2011ZX03005-002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: U1135002, 61100230, 61100233, 61173135
- Natural Science Basic Research Plan in Shaanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 2011JQ8003
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!