Part of this paper was presented on the Sixth International ICST Conference on Communications and Networking in China, Harbin, China, August 2011.
Protocol Derivation System for the Needham–Schroeder family†
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 8, Issue 16, pages 2687–2703, 10 November 2015
How to Cite
2015) Protocol Derivation System for the Needham–Schroeder family. Security Comm. Networks, 8: 2687–2703. doi: 10.1002/sec.565., , and (
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Major National S&T Program. Grant Number: 2011ZX03005-002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: U1135002, 61100230, 61100233, 61173135
- Natural Science Basic Research Plan in Shaanxi Province of China. Grant Number: 2011JQ8003
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!