A high efficient node capture attack algorithm in wireless sensor network based on route minimum key set
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 230–238, February 2013
How to Cite
Wu, G., Chen, X., Obaidat, M. S., Fellow of IEEE and Lin, C. (2013), A high efficient node capture attack algorithm in wireless sensor network based on route minimum key set. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 230–238. doi: 10.1002/sec.570
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!