Classifying malicious activities in Honeynets using entropy and volume-based thresholds
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 567–583, May 2013
How to Cite
Sqalli, M. H., Firdous, S. N., Salah, K. and Abu-Amara, M. (2013), Classifying malicious activities in Honeynets using entropy and volume-based thresholds. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 567–583. doi: 10.1002/sec.575
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- King Abdul Aziz City for Science and Technology. Grant Number: 08-INF101-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!