Efficient pairing-free provably secure identity-based proxy blind signature scheme
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 593–601, May 2013
How to Cite
Tan, Z. (2013), Efficient pairing-free provably secure identity-based proxy blind signature scheme. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 593–601. doi: 10.1002/sec.582
- Issue online: 11 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10961013, 61163053
- Science Research Fund of Jiangxi Province Educational Department. Grant Number: GJJ11418
- National Natural Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: 2010GZS0047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!