Special Issue Paper
Blocking spam by separating end-user machines from legitimate mail server machines
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
How to Cite
Sanchez, F., Duan, Z. and Dong, Y. (2012), Blocking spam by separating end-user machines from legitimate mail server machines. Security Comm. Networks. doi: 10.1002/sec.587
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!