Special Issue Paper
Unified threat model for analyzing and evaluating software threats
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Human-centric security service and its application in smart space
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 1454–1466, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Unified threat model for analyzing and evaluating software threats, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1454–1466, doi: 10.1002/sec.599, , and (
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90718023, 61003080, 91118003, 61070202
- Tianjin Research Program of Application Foundation and Advanced Technology. Grant Number: 10JCZDJC15700
- 985 funds of Tianjin University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!