Special Issue Paper
A novel user authentication scheme with anonymity for wireless communications
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Human-centric security service and its application in smart space
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 1467–1476, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), A novel user authentication scheme with anonymity for wireless communications, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1467–1476, doi: 10.1002/sec.601and (
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- State Key Laboratory of Software Development Environment. Grant Number: BUAA SKLSDE-2010ZX-13
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60873241, 61170296
- Fund of Aeronautics Science. Grant Number: 20091951020
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: 291184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!