Attribute-based ring signcryption scheme
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 790–796, June 2013
How to Cite
Guo, Z., Li, M. and Fan, X. (2013), Attribute-based ring signcryption scheme. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 790–796. doi: 10.1002/sec.614
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60673046, 90715037
- University Doctor Subject Fund of Education Ministry of China. Grant Number: 200801410028
- National 973 Plan of China. Grant Number: 2007CB7142057
- ring signcryption;
- attribute-based encryption;
- provable security;
In this paper, we present attribute-based ring signcryption scheme, which realizes the concept of ring signcryption in the attribute-based encryption frame firstly. In our system, it allows a user to signcrypt a message by a set of attributes that are chosen without revealing its identity. In additional, we propose the security models and prove the confidentiality and unforgeability of our schemes. We also present the efficiency of our scheme by comparisons. Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.