Special Issue Paper
UFLE: a user-friendly location-free encryption system for mobile users
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Special Issue: Human-centric security service and its application in smart space
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 1477–1487, October 2014
How to Cite
2014), UFLE: a user-friendly location-free encryption system for mobile users, Security Comm. Networks, 7, pages 1477–1487, doi: 10.1002/sec.615, , and (
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!