A taxonomy framework based on ITU-TX-805 security architecture for quantitative determination of computer network vulnerabilities
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 864–880, July 2013
How to Cite
Mohammadi, S., Sherkat, M. H. and Jamporazmey, M. (2013), A taxonomy framework based on ITU-TX-805 security architecture for quantitative determination of computer network vulnerabilities. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 864–880. doi: 10.1002/sec.623
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!