Part of this paper is published in the 2011 IEEE Global Communication Conference .
Special Issue Paper
ALPP: anonymous and location privacy preserving scheme for mobile IPv6 heterogeneous networks†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Security and Communication Networks
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 401–419, April 2013
How to Cite
Taha, S. and Shen, X. (2013), ALPP: anonymous and location privacy preserving scheme for mobile IPv6 heterogeneous networks. Security Comm. Networks, 6: 401–419. doi: 10.1002/sec.625
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!